Island Hvar Private Residence
Private Residence...Island Hvar
Long, lean Hvar is vaguely shaped like the profile of a holidaymaker reclining on a sunlounger, which is altogether appropriate for the sunniest spot in the country (2724 sunny hours each year) and its most luxurious beach destination. Hvar Town offers swanky hotels, elegant restaurants and a general sense that, if you care about seeing and being seen, this is the place to be. Rubbing shoulders with the posh yachties are hundreds of young partygoers, dancing on tables at the town's legendary beach bars. The northern coastal towns of Stari Grad and Jelsa are far more subdued and low-key. Hvar's interior hides abandoned ancient hamlets, craggy peaks, vineyards and the lavender fields that the island is famous for. This region is worth exploring on a day trip, as is the island's southern coast, which has some of Hvar’s most beautiful and isolated coves.
- ISLAND HVAR PRIVATE RESIDENCE
- 950 sq m (m2) 2 pool
- 7.400.000€ cost for one house with a Modern Interior Design
- 950 sq m (m2) and 2 pool
- 8 Bedrooms houses featuring open plan interiors and private outdoor space with 2 pool
- 8 Baths
- 10 Parking Spaces and garage
- Brand New Development with a Modern Interior Design
- Advance payment: Pay only 50% until the construction is completed.
- Private Gym
- We organize everything: from architectural project and supervision of construction and maintenance after your takeover.
- Project number: 20323