Investment in 1st Class Dental Clinic with day dental hospital
With over 25 years experience in the dental sector with highly successful Practice history. Our next project is to open one large practice in order to provide patients access to the additional services that make up our 'total wellness' approach to dentistry. Idea its to become the largest private dental group in Central Europe for the private dental sectors and medical cosmetic.
- Current Assets: On-going revenues from acquired and already profitable practices with excellent opportunity for growth.
- The development is due to complete in Q3 2020.
- 10 workplace - six (6) dental workplace with fully equipped treatment rooms, two (2) cosmetic dentistry workplace and two (2) medical estetic workplace for botox and dermal filer.
- General dental practices with diagnostic, preventive and restorative oral care
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery practice with dental surgery Implantation.
- Dental hospital surgical component (such as orthognathics and trauma)
- A majority of the overall practice income is earned from a near even mix of implant and oral surgery with the bulk of the balance made up of consultative followed by tissue and grafting related procedures.
- Management team with record of success
- Approximately 75% patients referred, 25% from website, 40% of procedures are implants.
- Surrounding area has minimal number of competitive Oral Surgeons and face estetic doctor.
- Location: Croatia (EU member)
- City: Zagreb...Croatian Capital City
- Target Population: USA, UK, Italian, Austrian, German, Sweden, Finland, Danmark and Domestic - Croatian.
- Full Investment (Capital cost): 9.500.000 €
- Holdings: Total of 950 Share at 10.000 €.
- Min. investment 10.000 € for One share and One Voting Rights.
- Max. Investment 4.560.000€ for 48% Ownership of Share.
Up To 18% Annual Projected Yield
- Income: Up To 18% return pro year.
- Project number: 40480
Dental Clinic with day dental hospital
Dental practice management. There has also been great growth in dental practice management during the last couple decades. In the past decade alone, more than 25 private equity firms have invested significantly in dental practice management, and some large companies in the sector have seen annual revenue of more than $100 million. This has evolved to the point where there are at least 10 large-scale dental practice management companies.