Dubrovnik Private Residence
DUBROVNIK PRIVATE RESIDENCE
Regardless of whether you are visiting Dubrovnik for the first time or the hundredth, the sense of awe never fails to descend when you set eyes on the beauty of the old town. Indeed it’s hard to imagine anyone becoming jaded by the city’s limestone streets, baroque buildings and the endless shimmer of the Adriatic, or failing to be inspired by a walk along the ancient city walls that protected the capital of a sophisticated republic for centuries. Dubrovnik is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1979.
- DUBROVNIK PRIVATE RESIDENCE
- 1250 sq m (m2) w/3 pool
- Fantastic Location Orasac, near Dubrovnik and Hotel Sun Gardens 5*
- 9.900.000€ cost for one house with a Modern Interior Design with Heliodrome
- 10 Bedrooms houses featuring open plan interiors and private outdoor space with 3 pool and 10 Baths
- 12 Parking Spaces
- Heliodrom and Tennis court
- Advance payment: Pay only 50% until the construction is completed.
- We organize everything: from architectural project and supervision of construction and maintenance after your takeover.
- Private Gym
- Only 20 minutes' drive from Dubrovnik (Cilipi) Airport
- Discover impeccably stylish interiors throughout
- Project number: 20182
Our Dubrovnik C apartment and penthouse, offers an exquisite choice of luxurious apartment and residences, experiencing the unique charm of the Croatian coast. Overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea. Located 11 kilometres from the UNESCO Old Town of Dubrovnik. The Dubrovnik C resort features modern apartment and penthouse one, two or three bedroom residences with understated elegance, chic design & top-class amenities, extra large outdoor pools and a world-class spa.
The resort Dubrovnik C offers perfect getaway from daily life, allowing couples, families and groups of friends to relax and reconnect in a Mediterranean oasis. Upscale facilities make it the ultimate traveller destination, while the stunning location provides the perfect spot from which to explore and enjoy everything the region has to offer.