Aparthotel Malin Rab
Aparthotel Malin 4*, Island Rab
Awarded many times as the best tourist destination in the Adriatic, the town of Rab sits on a narrow sliver of land protruding towards the mainland, bounded by ancient city walls and recognisable by four church towers that form the familir outline, depicting Rab as a ship with four masts: bell tower of the church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - the cathedral, the bell tower of the church of St. John the Evangelist (located near the ruins of the Church), the belfry of the church of St. Andrew the Apostle and the bell tower of the church of St. Justine. Further inland from the old town is a beautiful park called Komrcar, whose numerous paths wind around wooded hills all the way down to the beaches of Rab.
- Luxury aparthotel based on 4*Star with a Modern Interior Design.
- Exclusive atmosphere Modern architecture with Mediterranean design.
- 4*Star Aparthotel with 90 High-Spec Studio, 1 or 2 Bed Apartments Apartments in various sizes (80 Apartments with 60 sq m or 10 Penthouse with 120 sq m)
- The development is due to complete in Q4 2021.
- Prices From 420.000€ for One 60m2 Apartments exclusive for you or you can rent it with our hotel services.
- Up To 16% Projected Annual Yield
- Brand New Development With A Modern Interior Design.
- Project are ready for building on great Rab Location.
- Investment status: (only 8 apartments and 2 Penthouse left)
- 2 hour Away From Major City Zagreb
- Project number: 10406
- 90 apartments and penthouses
- Two Pool
- Restaurant with terrace
- Half Board Dine Around Option
- Lounge bar 00-24
- Extensive wine cellar
- Indoor/Outdoor pool
- Spa treatmentswith Jacuzzi
- Medical estetic treatments with, botox and dermal fillers
- Finnish and Turkish saunas
- Fitness centre
- Concierge 24-hour
- 24-hour room service
- Excursions and sightseeing tours arranged on request
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private parking
- 420.000€ for 60m2 Apartments. (only 8 apartments left)
- 840.000€ for 120m2 Penthouse (only 2 Penthouse left)
sq m = m2