A wealth of Roman architecture lifts otherwise-workaday Pula (ancient Polensium; Pola in Italian) from the humdrum. The star of the show is the remarkably well-preserved Roman amphitheatre, smack in the heart of the city, which dominates the streetscape and doubles as a venue for summer concerts and festivals. Historical attractions aside, Pula is a busy commercial city on the sea that has managed to retain a friendly small-town appeal. Just a short bus ride away, a series of beaches awaits at the resorts that occupy the Verudela Peninsula to the south. Although marred with residential and holiday developments, the coast is dotted with fragrant pine groves, seaside cafes and a clutch of good restaurants. Pula is also a good base for exploring the protected Cape Kamenjak nature park, to the south, and the Brijuni Islands National Park, to the north.
- Brand New Development with a Modern Interior Design at beautiful locatiom near Pula
- Location: Fazana, near Pula and National Park Brijuni
- 400 m2 sq m (4305 sq ft)
- Large pool
- 8 Bedrooms, 8 Baths, 1 Half Baths and 8 Car spaces
- Discover impeccably stylish interiors throughout
- Price: 2.790.000 € (advanced payment: 30%)
- Only 2.490.000 € for pre launch investors if you pay before construction start.
- Buy now for yourself or sell after construction is complete and earn over 30%.
- Recommended selling price after the completion of the construction 3.200.000 €
- Project number: 14608