Welcome to Rovinj
Rovinj (Rovigno in Italian) is coastal Istria’s star attraction. While it can get overrun with tourists in summer and there aren't a lot of actual sights, it remains an intensely charming place. The old town is contained within an egg-shaped peninsula, webbed with steep cobbled streets and small squares, and punctuated by a tall church tower rising from the highest point. Originally an island, it was only connected to the mainland in 1763 when the narrow channel separating it was filled. The main residential part of Rovinj spreads back from the old town and up the low hills that surround it, while resort-style hotels hug the coast to the north and south. When the crowds get too much, the 14 islands of the Rovinj archipelago make for a pleasant afternoon away.
ROVINJ C APARTMENT
- Available now- Prices starting from 228.000€ Two or three apartments in fantastic Rovinj Location
- 60 or 120 sq m (m2) w/Rooftop Pool
- 60sq m (m2) for 228.000 € (only 2 apartments left) (project number: 900603)
- 120 sq m (m2) for 456.000 € (only 2 apartment left) (project number: 900604)
- Only 3.800€ sq m (m2)...if you buy before construction end you pay only 3.200€ sq m (m2)