Welcome to Porec
The ancient Roman town of Poreč (Parenzo in Italian) and the surrounding region are entirely devoted to summer tourism. Poreč is the centrepiece of a vast system of tourist resorts that stretches north and south along the west coast of Istria, attracting holidaymakers in their tens of thousands from June to September. Mass tourism means this is definitely not the place for a quiet getaway (unless you come out of season). However, there’s a World Heritage–listed basilica, a medley of Gothic, Romanesque and baroque buildings, and a well-developed tourist infrastructure, and the verdant Istrian interior is within easy reach. It's also become the party hub of Istria in the last couple of years, drawing in young partygoers from all corners of Europe.
POREC B APARTMENT
- Available now- Prices starting from 168.000€ Two or three or apartments in beautiful Porec Location
- 60 or 120 sq m (m2) w/Pool
- 60 sq m (m2) for 168.000 € (only 2 apartments left) (project number: 900540)
- 120 sq m (m2) for 336.000 € (only 3 apartments left) (project number: 900542)
- Only 2.800€ sq m (m2)...if you buy before construction end