Rab, Island Rab
Awarded many times as the best tourist destination in the Adriatic, the town of Rab sits on a narrow sliver of land protruding towards the mainland, bounded by ancient city walls and recognisable by four church towers that form the familir outline, depicting Rab as a ship with four masts: bell tower of the church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - the cathedral, the bell tower of the church of St. John the Evangelist (located near the ruins of the Church), the belfry of the church of St. Andrew the Apostle and the bell tower of the church of St. Justine. Further inland from the old town is a beautiful park called Komrcar, whose numerous paths wind around wooded hills all the way down to the beaches of Rab.
- Brand New Development with a Modern Interior Design at beautiful location
- 420m2 sq m (4520 sq ft)
- Swimming pool
- External Covered Terrace 122 m2
- 5 Bedrooms houses featuring open plan interiors and private outdoor space
- 5 Baths
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 1 Maid room and loundry room
- Advance payment - Pay only 50% until the construction is completed.
- Project number: 14208