Hvar, Island Hvar
Long, lean Hvar is vaguely shaped like the profile of a holidaymaker reclining on a sunlounger, which is altogether appropriate for the sunniest spot in the country (2724 sunny hours each year) and its most luxurious beach destination. Hvar Town offers swanky hotels, elegant restaurants and a general sense that, if you care about seeing and being seen, this is the place to be. Rubbing shoulders with the posh yachties are hundreds of young partygoers, dancing on tables at the town's legendary beach bars. The northern coastal towns of Stari Grad and Jelsa are far more subdued and low-key. Hvar's interior hides abandoned ancient hamlets, craggy peaks, vineyards and the lavender fields that the island is famous for. This region is worth exploring on a day trip, as is the island's southern coast, which has some of Hvar’s most beautiful and isolated coves.
Dalmatia region and City Hvar, an ancient city with rich history. With its architecture, beautiful nature and mild climate many would describe it as a true fairy-tale city. When we add to the natural beauties, a high quality accommodation and Mediterranean cordiality and courtesy city of Hvar becomes an ideal destination for couples’, families’ and parties’ holidays. Hvar are Now Exclusive Holiday destination in Croatia. On these pages we will reveal to you almost all information on Hvar and its charms and seduction you will discover yourselves.
Airport Split are very close.
- Brand New Development with a Modern Interior Design at beautiful location
- 350 m2 sq m (3767 sq ft)
- Two (2) swimming pool
- 4 Bedrooms houses featuring open plan interiors and private outdoor space with two (2) swimming pool
- 4 Baths
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Price: 2.490.000 € (advanced payment: 30%)
- Only 2.190.000 € for pre launch investors if you pay before construction start.
- Buy now for yourself or sell after construction is complete and earn over 40%.
- Recommended selling price after the completion of the construction 3.200.000 €
- Project number: 12128