Island Brac Private Residence
Private Residence...Island Brac
Island Brac, the largest island of the central Dalmatian group of islands, the third largest among the Adriatic islands. Despite its proximity to Split, Brac is less touristed than the glittering islands of Hvar and Korcula further south. No celebrities or tycoons glide their yachts into Brac harbors nor do politicians stroll village steets. For that reason, it provides an excellent window into authentic island life, particularly in the interior. Brac is most famous for its beautiful white building stone which has been exploited since ancient Rome. Diocletian's Palace in Split was built from Brac stone and it is still used in the construction of buildings as far afield as Europe and north America.
- ISLAND BRAC PRIVATE RESIDENCE
- 1050 sq m (m2) 2 pool Fantastic Location at Island Brac
- 8.400.000€ cost for one house with a Modern Interior Design
- 1.050 sq m (m2) with 2 pool
- 8 Bedrooms houses featuring open plan interiors and private outdoor space with 3 pool
- 8 Baths
- 10 Parking Spaces and garage
- Brand New Development with a Modern Interior Design
- Advance payment: Pay only 50% until the construction is completed.
- Private Gym
- We organize everything: from architectural project and supervision of construction and maintenance after your takeover.
- Project number: 20548