Villa Zagreb 650m2
ZAGREB EXCLUSIVE VILLA
Zagreb is made for strolling. Wander through the Upper Town's red-roof and cobblestone glory, peppered with church spires. Crane your neck to see the domes and ornate upper-floor frippery of the Lower Town's mash-up of secessionist, neo-baroque and art deco buildings. Search out the grittier pockets of town where ugly-bland concrete walls have been transformed into colourful murals by local street artists. This city rewards those on foot. Afterwards, do as the locals do and head to a cafe. The cafe culture here is just one facet of this city's vibrant street life, egged on by a year-round swag of events that bring music, pop-up markets and food stalls to the plazas and parks. Even when there's nothing on, the centre thrums with youthful energy, so it's no surprise that Croatia's capital is now bringing in the city-break crowd. Zagreb is the little city that could. Zagreb region is outstanding, with cca. 1 million people leawing in Major City. Beautiful old city Zagreb, are great for Investment. There is magic in the reflections of the gas lanterns in the Upper Town, as the songs of the street performers Down Town evoke their own emotions with their distinctive sound. Project are ready for building on great Location near new Airport Zagreb. Zagreb are Word Best Advent Destination last 3 years.
- Exclusive Villa
- Main City Zagreb
- 650 m2 sq m (6996 sq ft)
- Outstanding Location at Croatia Main City Zagreb
- 3.800.000€ cost for one house with a Modern Interior Design with Heliodrome
- 8 Bedrooms houses featuring open plan interiors and private outdoor space with pool and 10 Baths
- 12 Parking Spaces
- Advance payment - Pay only 50% until the construction is completed.
- We organize everything: from architectural project and supervision to completion of construction and key with complete documentation in your hands and maintenance after your takeover.
- Private Gym
- Only 25 minutes drive from Zagreb Airport
- Discover impeccably stylish interiors throughout
- Project number: 17423