Welcome to Zadar
Home to a historic old town of Roman ruins, medieval churches, cosmopolitan cafes and quality museums set on a small peninsula, Zadar is an intriguing city. It’s not too crowded and its two unique attractions – the sound-and-light spectacle of the Sea Organ and the Sun Salutation – need to be seen and heard to be believed. While it’s not a picture-postcard kind of place from every angle, the mix of ancient relics, Habsburg elegance and coastal setting all offset the unsightly tower blocks climbing up the hilly hinterland. It's no Dubrovnik, but it's not a museum town either – this is a living, vibrant city, enjoyed by residents and visitors alike. Zadar is also a key transport hub, with superb ferry connections to the surrounding islands.
- Available now- Prices starting from 228.000€ Two or three apartments in beautiful Zadar Location
- 60 or 120 sq m (m2) w/Rooftop Pool
- 60sq m (m2) for 228.000 € (only 3 apartments left) (project number: 248104)
- 120sq m (m2) for 449.000 € (only 2 apartments left) (project number: 248106)
- Only 3.800€ sq m (m2) or, if you buy before construction end you pay only 3.200€ sq m (m2)