Villa Island Vis 254m2
Welcome to Vis Island
Of all the inhabited Croatian islands, Vis is the furthest from the coast and the most enigmatic. It spent much of its recent history serving as a Yugoslav military base, cut off from foreign visitors from the 1950s right up until 1989. This isolation preserved the island from development and drove much of the population to move elsewhere in search of work, leaving it underpopulated for many years. As has happened with impoverished islands across the Mediterranean, Vis’ lack of development has become its drawcard as a tourist destination. International and local travellers alike now flock to Vis, seeking authenticity, nature, gourmet delights and peace and quiet. That's only set to increase following the 2018 release of the movie Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, filmed on the island. Vis has its own distinct grape, vugava, a white varietal that's been cultivated here since ancient times.
Villa Vis (Issa)
- Beautifull Island Vis Villa with a Modern Interior Design at beautiful Island Vis Location at Adriatic Sea
- Fantastic view
- 254 m2 sq m (2734 sq ft)
- Terrace with Pool
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths and 4 parking spaces
- Price: 1.390.000 € (advanced payment: 30%)
- Only 1.190.000 € for pre launch investors if you pay before construction start.
- Buy now for yourself or sell after construction is complete and earn over 30%.
- Recommended selling price after the completion of the construction 1.700.000 €
- Project number: 14924